Recorded Live on Tuesday, December 13, 2022, as a LinkedIn Live Event
What YOU say isn’t always what THEY hear.
How often have you sent an email, or a text, or even had a conversation with someone on your team and left that exchange with the understanding that they knew what you wanted… only to find out when they come back, that they didn’t understand at all?
This 50-minute webinar distills some of the key concepts from our effective communications course. This course is designed to provide you with the tools necessary to break down barriers, limit conflict, and establish a foundation in which you can build trust both faster and deeper. Through this approach, you can ensure that your message is delivered clearly to your staff, provide them with the confidence to ask questions, and in turn, save you time and money.
TAKEAWAYS FOR ATTENDEES:
• Develop communications skills that will enhance any relationship
• Learn to build trust faster, and deeper
• Develop the skills to share information with others without eliciting confrontation
• Discover how to mitigate conflict, encourage dialogue, and create synergistic resolutions
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Scott De Long, Ph.D. is a successful entrepreneur and business owner. He is a lifelong learner and has achieved a Master’s Degree in Leadership Development and a Doctorate in Education with an emphasis in Leadership Studies. He has taken his passions for business, leadership, and education and combined them to focus on working with companies to help them achieve their goals through the development of their people before their practices. Scott is also the co-host of The CEO Podcast. This weekly podcast series where Scott and fellow entrepreneur/business owner, Vince Moiso, dive into the important business concepts and issues facing today’s business leaders.
LINKS TO LEARN MORE:
• Scott’s Full Bio: https://lead2goals.com/scott-de-long/
• Lead2Goals Website: https://lead2goals.com
• The CEO Podcast: http://thecepodcast.net